You will absolutely love staying at our little getaway on the mountainside! Our custom built log cabin is centrally located 5 miles from Bryson City NC and 5 miles from Cherokee NC. As you enter the neighborhood and begin the slow climb up the gravel road and around the mountain let your worries fade and your vacation mindset flourish! Once you arrive at the cabin take in the views of the Great Smoky Mountains while relaxing in the rocking chairs on the deck. Ready to head inside? As you enter the front door you will be in the fully equipped kitchen. There is an oven, stove, large refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, drip coffee maker, utensils, pots, pans, and a rustic driftwood dining room table for four. For larger groups we also have extra chairs and a foldable table just in case. The multi-level layout of our 1800 square foot cabin will allow you and your family to spread out; avoiding that "on top of each other" feeling.
The Living Room features a comfortable sofa and loveseat along with handmade end tables with wood from the property! You will also enjoy the comforts of home with our 42” HDTV but the real treat can be found through the sliding glass door onto the deck overlooking Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There is a bedroom on the main level featuring a queen bed with comfortable linens provided. This layout is great for someone who may have mobility issues or a problem with stairs. There is also a full bathroom featuring a sink, toilet, shower and tub complete with linens and toiletries. We also supply an environmentally friendly, organically derived body wash for our guests that we know you will appreciate!
Heading up the stairs to the loft and directly in front of you will be the second bathroom complete with a sink, toilet, tub and shower combination. Hand towels, linens, soaps, and toiletries provided for you. There are two bedrooms in the loft as well. Each bedroom features vaulted ceilings, queen beds with comfortable linens provided, a closet with hangers, and sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony. It’s a perfect spot for star gazing or a cup of coffee in the morning while listening to the birds!
The lower level, what we call the entertainment level, features a sofa and a couple of comfortable lounger chairs. Perfect for enjoying a movie or sporting event on our 60” HDTV: complete with blue ray player. There is a pool table on this level as well as a fourth bedroom complete with a queen bed and comfortable linens as well. For longer stays we have a washer and dryer available.
Heading outside from the lower level to the covered patio you will find the hot tub most relaxing after a day of hiking or Smoky Mountain area exploration! The outside space also has a fire pit area for roasting S’mores or enjoying an adult beverage with family and friends! Peaceful. Rustic. Relaxing.
Over the past couple of years we have gained insight from our guests, friends, and family as to what exactly makes the cabin so special to them. We decided to list them for you!
- Views, Views, Views(No explanation needed I guess)
- The Experience that we provide(My wife and I desire to stand out in providing an exceptional family vacation experience for our guests. Planning things to do an is a pain point for most groups so we provide a detailed webpage for our guests upon booking. It’s a very in-depth and comprehensive list of cabin information and local area information).
- Location(Our families and groups and stated the location as being perfect. So close to everything in the Bryson City NC and Cherokee NC area yet “away from it all”
- Custom Art and Decor(My wife and I make all of the art, photography, and many of the furniture pieces ourselves. We want everything to be local, crafty, and add to our simple and relaxing goals for the cabin. We love the Smoky Mountains and we want to share that with all of our guests)!
- The Cabin Layout(3 Levels provide a better group experience for 6 to 8 guests while remaining quaint cabin).
We would love to host you and your family and we know you will appreciate the experience we can provide to you! Let us know if they're any questions at all we can answer! Feel free to give us a call or text at 828-513-0767.